Tuesday, August 16, 2011

bliss.

i'm not a fan of clothes. you already know this.
but, let me tell you, i also hate showering. don't get me wrong, i have good personal hygiene. i just firmly believe that showers take too much of my time, and when it's been thirty minutes and i'm not finished, i'm correct. but, i may have changed my mind. kind of.

recipe for bliss:

go 4-5 day without a real shower. (almost-showers consist of me shampooing the chlorine out of my hair.) sweat gallons from soccer practice, never shave, keep your hair on top of your head, and never wear make up.

when 4-5 days are complete, proceed to take the longest shower in the world. shave & don't miss a single hair on your legs. leave your conditioner in for ten whole minutes. brush your teeth in the shower. wash your face, and use a cooling face mask. wear mascara to reduce fetus face syndrome. use lotion, that stuff that hydrates you. actually brush your hair & make it look pretty. to top it off, wear your favorite underwear. i promise, you will feel complete bliss. if you don't, try again, except don't shower for a week.

1 comment:

  1. haha I totally do this too. My husband thought it was really weird when we got married.

    ReplyDelete