Sunday, August 14, 2011

seventeen years & counting.




this is angela mikalauski.
easily one of the nicest girls you will meet.
we grew up together. literally, her parents helped raise me.
from the second we'd wake up to the second we'd fall asleep,
we were together. she was one of my best friends.
well, seventeen years later, she's heading to college.
i'm going to miss her more than anyone.
i'm going to miss sleep overs, cruising in the grand am,
lemonade stands, night games every weekend, sunday temple
trips, countless hours at the pool, and eating otter pops on her porch.
she's seen me at my worst, and pushed me through some of my
hardest times. she's irreplaceable, and i'm completely indebted.
no doubt, i'll be visiting her in vegas regularly.
she's the kind of girl that doesn't put up with any crap.
she'll stand up for you and has your back no matter if you're wrong or right.
she'll buy you ice cream when you're having a bad day,
and write you letters when you need something more.
good luck at CSN, angie. kick some softball butt.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! I haven't seen you OR angie in YEARS!! awhhh! memories of elementary....love you both!

    ReplyDelete