Sunday, May 29, 2011

prepare for the unnecessary.

i'm probably going to start posting things that are completely unnecessary and random.this is my blog, and i feel like even on my blog, where i'm allowed to write how i feel, i hold back. so, three cheers for letting everything out, starting now.

forgive me, i don't often take pictures of myself. especially when getting ready for bed. but tonight, i did. in case you were curious, kyle beckerman did design this hoodie.
in case you don't know who kyle beckerman is,
this is him. he plays for Real Salt Lake.
i might be in love with him, just because he has dreads.
also, take an oath right now, that you won't ever let your bed room 
get as messy as mine. really, it's a disaster. i've been walking on and sleeping
in my laundry for the last three weeks. unacceptable.
but. sometimes, i update my playlist.
go ahead. check it out.

2 comments: