Sunday, May 29, 2011

the storm.

i went to the yearbook preview thingy. it was fun.
i wanted to cry a couple times. just cause my friends are all graduating.
thursday, the tears will come. no worries.
but, boy. do i have stories.

first story.
- the one where i almost kissed jesse de st jeor.
what?

story time, kids.
we were signing yearbooks next to each other.
i might have a crush on him, so it's fine.
he turned, facing me, to give someone their yearbook back.
i turned, facing him, to give someone's year book back.
our faces were probably two inches apart.
looking back, i should have just kissed him.
heck, he's graduating anyways, it's not like i'll see him anytime soon.
dang.

second story.
- the one where i wanted to beat that kid up.
you know which one.

i gave my year book to dallin to sign. cool, i'm signing his.
but a certain kid, took my book from dallin and signed it,
without me knowing.
this is what he writes.
"kirsten - we had a good first half of the year
and i hope things get better! your cool"

reason 1 for wanting to beat him up:
after 5 or 6 months together, you have like, two sentences to say to me.

reason 2 for wanting to beat him up:
"your cool." really? that's it?

reason 3 for wanting to beat him up:
not using the proper your/you're. (see quote above)
 if you're going to make me mad, make sure you're grammatically correct.

let's be clear.
i don't really want to beat him up.
i'm just a little disappointed.

for some reason, i don't think i'll miss my junior year.

1 comment:

  1. oh, that has to be my biggest pet peeve.
    we'd be great friends.
    let's talk more.

    ReplyDelete