Monday, May 30, 2011

at least another dance, across the floor.

picture frenzy, crap.
happy memorial day. can i just say,
friendly home evening was the greatest idea ever.
i think i finally know what to do and where i belong.
definitely a tradition i hope to be keeping in the future.
this girl makes heavenly cupcakes. really, they're wonderful.
since she's graduating, my going-away gift to her is
a coupon to make me some of her cupcakes. 
she can use it whenever her heart desires, but mostly
when i am sad and i need some cheering up. i love them.

any who.
soccer banquet tomorrow night?
stoked. i love my boys.
they are like family.
like 40 obnoxious brothers.
and i love every one of them.
goodbye to my 11 seniors.
miss you.

also, on another side note.
He is We concert.
lets go see them.
yes. lets - all of us.
june 24th, 15 bucks.
correct me if i'm wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment