Tuesday, December 14, 2010

two turtle doves

on the second day of christmas:

i woke up early to get doped up on laughing gas.
i fell in love with the dentist.
i drove home, drugged and numb in my right cheek.
i got to school in time for second period.
i had a sub in foods, despite the fact that he could walk
perfectly fine with a cane, he drove his wheel chair, at
probably -0.04 miles an hour with a black flag attached
and bright orange flames on it. he probably had two hairs
on his head and wore glasses four inches thick. 
[please excuse my exaggeration]
i continually massaged my numb cheek in hopes to regain feeling.
i became a russian, seamstress immigrant, married to a kid in
my class, that had pink eyes, heart problems, and something
wrong with my face. also, i was called 'stupid' in spanish, and 
got deported out of america. [welcome to ap us history]
i ate grilled cheese, grilled to perfection.
i learned about D&C 76 and how to live a celestial life.
i got another angel.
i had a relieving, honest talk with danny.
i considered folding the pile of laundry on my bed.
i delivered cookies to elderly, or homebound wardies & caroled.
i added to my collection of 57 notes.
i considered painting my nails.
i checked my grade in psychology. the B was generous.
i listened to aly & aj's christmas music.
i worked on christmas presents.
i watched payson beat our boys basketball team.
i won a bet, arctic circle shakes.
i counted down to christmas break, three days.
i counted down to christmas day, 11 days.

turtle doves. how about two turtle shakes
and dove chocolates. mmm love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment