Wednesday, December 15, 2010

three french hens

on the third day of christmas:

i slept in, because i don't have a first period.
i finished my english paper about Jesus.
i took a ridiculous test in medical anatomy.
i ate that shake i won in the bet. banana.
i learned how to say xbox in sign language. and more.
i watched the first part of the grinch.
i listened to the whole class quote it.
i got an urge to see the grinch all the way through.
i went to danny's indoor soccer game.
i realized, i'm an excellent coach.
i got more excited than i should when they tied the game
in the last thirty seconds. soccer. it's intense business.
i almost got another courtesy cone.
i thought about going running.
i forgot to cash my check.
i painted my nails bright red. red is for courage.
i discovered my anonymous note giver. thank you.
i blogged. [right now]
i listened to laura marling.
i procrastinated my laundry. again.
i spent countless hours at the mall christmas shopping.
i ate a sensuous sandwich for dinner.
i counted down: christmas break, two days.
christmas day, ten days.
i fbook stalked & blog stalked.
i finished a christmas present. one down.
i got a 47 out of 50 on my political science final.
i loved today.

three french men,
to make me food.
pasta please.

No comments:

Post a Comment