Sunday, September 18, 2011

my date was better than your date.

Homecoming 2011
"You and Me"
September 17th, 2011.


Ruger Memmott:
17.
5'11.
Plays lacrosse.
Dancer, recently introduced to break dancing.
Has a strawberry blonde afro.
Fearless on a trampoline.
Funnest (shut up, it's a word) date ever.


Kirsten Goodman:
17.
5'2, with the exception of 5 inch heels.
Plays soccer.
Voted: Most awkward dancer award.
Relies on second-day curls.
Incapable of successfully doing a backflip.
Endless supply of awkward-dancing energy.

Ladies and Gentlemen, my senior homecoming was a complete success.
Everything was perfect. I had the best date I could have asked for.
Oh, & you know that kid that always does the most insane dance moves
in the circle at dances? That was my date. Yes, I am bragging.
Anything your date can do, mine can do better. Deal with it.
Happy Homecoming.

3 comments: