Sunday, September 11, 2011

love me when you can.

In the corner of my mind, I know too well,
Oh, that surely even I, deserve the best.
But, instead of leaving, I just put the issue to bed,
& out of my head.

Just when I believe you've changed for good,
Well, you go and prove me wrong just like I knew you would.
When I run out of second chances, you give me that look,
& you're off the hook.


You walk into my life at all the wrong times.
Just when I decide that avoiding the entire male species will 
probably be the most beneficial thing I can do, I get lost in those eyes.
I let my guard down entirely, and it gets me every single time.
I should know better than to get tangled up with someone like you.
I should know to walk away but I can't find my feet.
You know just what to say to drive me insane.
Probably because you know the real me better than anyone.
Do me a solid & quit playing with my heart.

so high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment