Monday, June 13, 2011

be who you are & say what you feel.

because those who mind don't matter,
and those who matter don't mind.
- dr. seuss
welcome to the private blog. it's nice here.

today, he kissed me.
i was shocked, really, and flattered.
his name is Patrick, and he's from Australia.
accent & his enchanting hazel eyes. hard to resist.
he told me he had a secret and proceeded to kiss my cheek.
i might have blushed.
so i grabbed his hand & pulled him away from the pool wall.
i gave him the look. he knew just what to do.
he took a deep breath and did his tummy float.

oh. patrick is four & i teach him swim lessons.
adorable.

he might have kissed my cheek again, held my hand, and put his arm around me.
some people's kids these days.

1 comment:

  1. I was really REALLY jealous for about 8 lines in from "today". Heart disease runs in my family, please do not cause me any more heart stress.

    ReplyDelete