Saturday, January 29, 2011

i apologize.

i am temporarily checking out of my cyber social life, if you haven't already noticed.
i'm taking a step back from my daily blog stalking and facebook stalking.
don't fret - it's not you, it's me. i'm suffering from the most fatal of diseases,
writers block.
to spare you from the the posts & facebook statuses that are totally irrelevant 
and rather worthless, i figure i'll just let my mind take a vacation and relieve you of
your guilty desire to know me, better than i know myself, via world wide web stalking.

it's okay, i did that too. perhaps, more frequently than i should have. but no one has to
know, right? the obsessive nature to know everything under an individual's skin 
without being unethically creepy, is something we have in common. blog and facebook
stalking is option number one. typically under conditions of:
1: extreme boredom.
2: lack of another, more productive, way of spending your time.
3: curiosity, and the nagging need to satisfy it.
4: starvation, from lack of something interesting in your life.
or, 5: perhaps your just a social butterfly and want part in everyone's life.
option two would be literally stalking the person. that in all ways is not okay. but, we do it
because sometimes cyber stalking just doesn't do it for us. i think i'll have to practice my
stalking outside of my technological social life while my brain takes its vacation elsewhere.
and maybe when it gets back, the blog posts and obnoxious facebook status updates will return.

No comments:

Post a Comment