Monday, August 23, 2010

addictions anonymous.

lets face it. i'm addicted to a lot of things. these addictions are getting the best of me. but i can't help it. so sign me up for the next fill-in-the-blank-aholics anonymous.

fill in the blank 1: chocolate. in any form. mostly ice cream, frozen yogurt, or milk shake. typical girls like chocolate, a minority love it, and then there's a few people that have yet to control their mad desires, like me, that are flat out addicted. sue me, if i can't resist the sweet taste of chocolate in my mouth.

fill in the blank 2: mexican. no, i'm not addicted to mexicans, i'm addicted to their wonderful food. costa vida, and bajio for example, are two of my favorite places to eat. i wouldn't be surprised if they started preparing my ensalada beforehand, knowing that i'll be there. last school year, i set a record. most money spent on myself, and my friends, when going for lunch. bajio was the spot. and i paid.

speaking of paying.
fill in the blank 3: spending money. less on myself, and as often as possible on others. yeah, i'm addicted to loaning money, and asking for none in return. it makes me happy. and for some reason, i never seem to run out. i think the man upstairs is watching out for me on this one.

fill in the blank 4: soccer&work. i'll put these two in one category, cause if i'm not at work, i'm at soccer, and if i'm not at soccer, i'm at work. it's a treacherous cycle that can't be prevented. i love it though. i figured that i'm one of those people that have to be busy. i have no desire to sit at home and watch reruns of hannah montana. now if it's phineas and ferb, there may be an exception. but, if you ever need to find me, i'm either at the pool, lifeguarding, teaching swim lessons, or visiting bossman joe, or jessi, or, i'm about 100 yards further up the drag, melting on the lava-hot turf field.

fill in the blank 5: peanut butter. yeah. i put it on everything. it's a core part of every meal of the day. [unless i'm having mexican, that might be weird] peanut butter on toast is usually my breakfast. and lunch. sometimes i put in a little more effort, and spread on some homemade strawberry jam for dinner. key word: sometimes. i like to put peanut butter on my peanut butter chip granola bar. yum. basically, if it has peanut butter, i'll eat it.

[if you haven't noticed, food is a large part of my life.]

i feel like facebook and blogging should be somewhere in my top five, but out of complete embarrassment, i'll pretend that the hype of frequent blog stalking, or updates in the fb world doesn't even phase me. [lies, i check them daily. sometimes, hourly.] psh, who needs a social life anyways, when i've got all the sources for my psychotic obsessions? [me, obviously. since i can't resist the pop of an instant message, or a red notification flag.]

i need help.
maybe a professional.

1 comment: