Sunday, August 7, 2011

because i'm pregnant.

joking.
don't freak out.

but, like any other girl, i'm already considering the names of all my future children.
see, you can read them, because clearly, that's exactly what you want to do for the next five minutes.

my girls:  Stella, Hazel, Charlotte, Ida, Darcelle, Gwen, Zella, Delilah, Eva, Markella, Roxanne.
notice the pattern? almost all end in ella or the 'uh' sound.

my boys:  Jett, Dane, Hudson, Jude, Dawson, Grey, Mason, Crue, Colby, Delias, Brigs, Jaxon, Charlie.
obviously i'm going to use all of those names. i'm going to have a billion kids.

typical post from a seventeen year old girl.

2 comments:

  1. it's fine. all the girl names i have planned out for my future kiddos end in 'uh' sound or 'ee' and boy names all end with 'en' sound. love that i'm not the only one with names already picked out. i pray my future hubs likes each and every one because i'm pretty set on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jett! choose Jett for sure! that's the name of my car!....

    ReplyDelete