Tuesday, August 30, 2011

bad days & good karma.

rough day yesterday. stop. rough day today. my college classes are starting and i'm scared as heck. mom went out of town for two days. soccer is pushing me to the breaking point already. i'm letting my best friend run for homecoming despite how badly i've always wanted to. bronson got his phone taken away for texting me. sleepless nights & complete meltdowns.

when everything in life starts to tumble around you, what happens?
you find two 25 dollar gift cards to coldstone in your glove box. kids, that's 50 dollars worth of coldstone. in a week, when you look at me and wonder why i have fetus face and why i've gained 30 pounds, you know why. i may cry, all the time, but at least i've got my ice cream to make it better.

marry me, cake batter & brownie ice cream.

2 comments:

  1. two 25 dollar gift cards to coldstone?! luckiest day of your life! i looooove coldstone! if ever you want to switch it up may i suggest cake batter with raspberries mixed in. best thing ever. i get it every single time i go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty much stoked that you have a blog. kinda feel creeper reading it? how about we hang out with your cold stone gift cards. sound good?

    ReplyDelete