Wednesday, May 18, 2011

rap, boys & bleach.

costa vida for dinner. [mango chicken salad, please] the guy was hitting on me the whole time. i'm 17 dude.

been listening to eminem, wiz, chiddy bang, and a little willow smith cause sometimes i need to whip my hair.

matt rider came over after school. i bleached his rat tail. lookin' fresh. really though, i did real good.

after i bleached his hair, i found this. definitely a follower. you should follow, too. she's crafty & i enjoy it.

my hands are raw from all this bleach, and my nose is burning from the smell.

craving warm weather & shorts. hello summer, where are you?

i've been living in my soccer clothes. state cup, baby. CS, take it.

socks & sandals have become my new obsession. you know you love it, too.

things are lookin' up. cross your fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment