Tuesday, April 19, 2011

to my fellow nudists:

if it were socially acceptable, i'd run around in my underwear and a hoodie.
i got a sample of it today when i was coming home from the af pool.

it goes like this:
i didn't want to get my clothes wet, so i threw my hoodie on after i was done swimming.
no, i didn't put pants on.
so here i am in my hoodie and swim bottoms which happen to be white.
i pull up to my house and gather my things to go inside.
[i live on 200 south - the high school road. busy most of the day, right?]

problem: it never occurred to me that my white bottoms possibly looked like underwear.
i stepped out of my car.
crap.
cars are driving by, no pants on.
i should have felt embarrassed.
but i didn't.

everyone looked at me like i was a freak.

i hate clothes, sue me.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Kirsten,
    Can we go swimming before I leave? I've got threes weeks and we've still never legibly hung out. Just sayin..
    Love, your Romeo.

    ReplyDelete