Sunday, January 9, 2011

day one: a dose of kirsten.


if you're a faithful blog stalker,
you may have already read my introduction page.
but, because i'm in need of something to blog about
besides thongs, bad dreams and scripture studies,
i'll tell you some more.


a] you can call me kirsten, but you probably figured that out by now.
b] counting where i'm at now, i have read the Book of Mormon at least seven times.
c] i think strawberries are a very disappointing fruit. most of them taste bitter.
d] i'm sixteen years old, but i imagine my brain is a lot older than that.
e] i've only moved once, and my old house is a block away.
f] i can't dance. but you can watch me make a fool of myself if you want.
g] i'm currently under mental reconfiguration as i try to understand who i am.
h] i'm not allergic to anything, but i carry Benadryl everywhere i go.
i] it might also surprise you that i have a CPR mask in my purse, but it's like whatever.
j] i can write incredible persuasive essays.
k] my nickname is kit. it derived from kit-kat, i think, during my freshman year of soccer.
l] my favorite color is yellow. or orange, or blue or green. i'm not terribly biased.
m] i'm quite fond of camping and fourwheeling, see below:
n] my thumbs are very long despite my smaller-than-average hands.
 also, my thumb muscles are beastly. see above:
o] i particularly despise the stereotypical female, girls are drama.
p] my most embarrassing moment would either be, choking on a cinnamon roll and having an RM almost give me the heimlech, or walking into the boys bathroom and seeing someone at a urinal. so awkward.
q] i've probably eaten more peanutbutter and more gandy's in the last year than you have in your life.
r] my middle name is emotional, and i cry like a baby.
s] i've grown quite fond of him, see below:
t] i plan to attend BYU, UVU, or USU to get my degree for teaching, i'll be a kindergarten teacher.
u] i want to serve and lds mission, maybe sign language speaking if i know it well enough.
v] summer consists of: selling my soul to the pg pool and loving every second.
w] i loathe sleeping in. early mornings are a must.
x] what i learned from 2010: the best decision will never be the easiest.
y] when i was little i used to look up numbers in the phonebook to memorize them for fun.
z] i only like writing in pens. preferably, blue, red or green.

now, i'll probably say something stupid like:
that's me, from A to Z,
love, kirsten chase goodman.

No comments:

Post a Comment