Friday, December 31, 2010

cross my heart and hope to die.

before last night, i could have sworn things would never
really get better. and when i went to bed, i totally prepped
myself to wake up completely miserable again.
but i didn't.
i woke up happy.
it was the real happy. the one that doesn't just rub off when
someone annoys you or says something that you don't agree
with. its the happy that makes your insides all warm and what not.

i've always been the type that hates change. i want nothing
to do with it. it freaks me out and i just can't keep up.
it's like a virus, one thing changes and then another.
except for lately.
i want change.
perhaps whacking five inches off my hair was the first step,
and then talking to other people again - not that i was entirely
anti-social. a new wardrobe helped out a little bit too.

so here's my theory:
maybe change isn't all that bad.
maybe change made me happy.

check the scoreboard for change,
he's not doing so bad any more.
& then here comes 2011. maybe
my new years resolutions will stick.

hahahaha good joke kirsten.

No comments:

Post a Comment