Monday, November 22, 2010

& now i'm a fat, house cat

my name is kirsten goodman,
i have flaws.
i'm emotionally unstable, with a tendency to over react.
i'm a perfectionist, and ocd over many things.
i want to solve everyone's problems.
i can preach advice, but struggle to swallow my own.
i am my own critic, and i'm selfish at times.
i can be prideful and judgmental.
i am quick to notice other's flaws, but slow to see my own.
i am always right and very bossy.
i will do everything on my own for fear that others will do it wrong.
i carry burdens from mistakes rather than forgive myself.
i fail to see 'the bright side' of things often.
i do not always think before i speak.
i say very stupid things.
i want everyone to be happy, even when it's impossible.
i argue more than i should.
i sometimes take things to serious and can't take a joke.
i get offended and hurt easily.
i do not like when things don't go my way.
i don't always care what people think, even when i should.
i get jealous.
i forgive others, but i don't always forget.
i commit to things that i can't commit to.
i can be cocky, and overconfident.
i give dirty looks when i disagree with someone.
i put down others that i feel aren't as good as me.
i take for granted the things that are most important to me: family, best friends.
i do not take advantage of the talents i have been given.
i do not say 'thank you' enough.
i doubt my abilities to be the best me i can be.
i make the same mistakes over and over again.
i can be hypocritical.
i struggle to see other's point of views.
i sometimes take what i can get instead of what i actually deserve.
i don't always choose the right.
i intentionally choose the wrong, aware of the consequences.
i punch people, and inflict a lot of pain.
i procrastinate.

my name is kirsten goodman
i am good at soccer, even though i doubt myself.
i am stronger than i think.
i am willing to help others in need over my own needs.
i am not afraid to bear my testimony.
i am a daughter of God.
i am a best friend.
i am a good student, and try my best in school.
i write good poems.
i am loving and selfless at times.
i know that God has something wonderful in store for me.
i can play the piano and guitar.
i have insight and a perspective of the gospel that other's don't see.
i am unique.
i am the only Kirsten Chase Goodman.
i always want others to be happy.
i enjoy loaning money, and spending it on people i love.
i have weaknesses that keep me humble.
i am a leader and an example.
i am friendly and i like to get to know others.
i am considerate of other's beliefs and try not to judge them.
i am not afraid to stand up for what i believe in.
i love the Book of Mormon and have a testimony of it.
i do not need other's acceptance to feel good about myself.
i am loyal to those i love.
i am incredible at making peanut butter sandwiches.
i know my standards.
i truly try to trust the Lord in all that i do.
i am loved, and have people that care for me.
i can tell when i'm in the wrong.
i am creative.
i am a good listener and give good advice.
i am finding out who i am.
i reach out to others and try to help those in need.
i am a hugger.
i can right baller essays.
i maintain good grades and a decently clean room.
i am not afraid to show my emotions.
i am hopeful.
i am a champion when it comes to spelling.
i am really good at writing notes and drawing piggies.
i am learning to like to try new things.
i am outgoing.
i am a u-turn professional.
i can make pasta like a sous chef.


who are you?

1 comment:

  1. weird, i was just going to post on this. lets be friends.

    ReplyDelete