Wednesday, November 3, 2010

be seeing you soon.

reality check, and you never saw it coming.
today brought something that no one could have seen,
no one would have expected, or could have prepared for.

makes me want to tell everyone how much they mean to me.
makes me want to tell everyone i love them, and how much they've changed me.
makes me want to hand cuff them to me, so i always know they are safe.
i think i'll be dumping buckets of 'i love yous' on everyone for the next little while.

do it.
let them know how
much they mean to you,
before you miss your chance.

2 comments:

  1. I heard about that. It's so sad. PGHS has seen so much of this lately and it's really depressing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's kind of crazy. like i'm still trying to make myself understand what happened. the hardest part - life goes on. we can't just stop the world for a couple of minutes because something isn't right.

    ReplyDelete