Saturday, October 30, 2010

baby, it's cold outside

so i got a car.

don't get me wrong, i'll miss my scootsie.
but we're kind of in a fight right now.
we don't get along well in the cold.

scootsie, it's not me, it's you.
i'm sorry, but i'm replacing you, with
theodore. my car. yes, i got a car.

i'll miss the memories
- getting in two wrecks, and misplacing my skin during
their rendezvous with the asphalt in the process.
- speed bumps, there's nothing more exhilarating.
- front row parking, everywhere i go.
- passengers riding slut, and holding on for dear life.
- the money you saved me. three dollars for gas every
three weeks, doesn't get much better.

don't worry, i'll see you when spring sets in.
it was nice knowing you. have a warm winter in the garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment