Thursday, September 30, 2010

blog awards? better than a state champ ring.

A.
thank you.
substance? ah, thanks miss mandi. i love miss mandi. 
i admire that she is a thrifter. i admire that she likes peanut butter
as much as i do, and hates meat too. i love that she wears blueberry 
blue mascara. andher hair is so long. and she's a creeper, 
which i absolutely love the most. we're pals.
thanks miss mandi.

B.
me?
well, i don't really know if i have a style. or at least i couldn't 
explain my style to someone else. i guess i've been inspired.
kudos to my idols, they've helped me become who i am.
 but
more importantly,
 i am who i am, and i'm happy with it. 
& i'm okay about that.

C.
how about two people?
yes. two is good too.

Megan: because we exchange awkward 'i-blog-stalk-you' smiles in the hall
and we enjoy every single second of it. also, she's the one that got me blogging
in the first place. bless your heart megan, you're golden in my book.
[is it bad if my life goal is to have a blog as cute as hers?]

and

Cailey: because i've never said a word to her in my life, but i think she is 
absolutely hysterical. her blog? i stalk it frequently, and wait impatiently for
her next post. we could be best friends one day. thanks for an enjoyable blog.
[post soon please, i'm waiting]

2 comments:

  1. oh kristen. you are too kind. can we be friends?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a gem.
    let the creepy smiles live on.

    ReplyDelete