Saturday, July 10, 2010

roll the credits.

big thanks to:

danny dorius.
for helping me complete another item off
my summer bucket list & providing a
firework show from the view of a life time.

lydia andersen.
for a much needed chat regarding the boys
that keep our summer interesting.
just the start to another wonderful saturday.

matt hock & joe dorius.
for supplying the entertainment from 2 - thin.
& helping me recognize that my obsessions over
their "female folk" are a little bit creepy (:

kevin fonseca.
for kneaders this morning. when he shared the last
piece of all-you-can-eat french toast with me &
enjoying some small chat that we've missed out on.


when you think about it,
sometimes people go out
of their way to make your
day absolutely wonderful.

thanks(:

No comments:

Post a Comment