Monday, May 3, 2010

MONDAY:

Remember the first Monday of May 2010, when I had my LAST practice on the NC Blaze soccer team under that awful Coach Emma? Remember when I got my bridesmaid dress sized, and straps made to support that steel bra it had? Remember how I found out my sister has a tat on her back? Remember how mi padre and I went to Riverton in his big truck to look at the silver 2006 Yamaha Vino that was being sold on KSL by D.J.? Remember how I drove my dad down the street and back and then latched it up in the back of his truck to take home? Remember how I handed D.J. eleven hundred smackaroonies in cash and he handed me the title to my baby? Remember how I gave my mom a ride around when we got home? Remember how I've still got to name it? It? He or she? It's undecided at the moment.

My greatest investment.

Want to meet it?

It's name is: ... undecided, also, unknown gender.
It's silver.
It's make: Yamaha Vino 2006
It's top speed: 60mph with it's 125 cc

I love It.
We're pretty good pals already.

No comments:

Post a Comment